FTP-Style File Manager
Posted by Almas Khan on 01 June 2011 08:55 PM
The FTP-Style File Manager now included in the Servercraft Control gives you vast control over all the essential files you need access to. When you first view your files in your default installation you'll notice a list of files included when your server is created.
These are files needed for your server to run correctly and we don't recommend deleting these standard files, as your server will experience issues.
The files manager offers a variety of features to help you manage your Minecraft Server.
- Create files and folders
- Delete files and folders
- Upload files and zip archives, such as world folder zips!
- Unzip directly in the file manager
- Edit text and configuration files for your Minecraft Server
- Download any file instantly
- Move files between folders